I made an eye appointment for an eye exam.After waiting an hour latter than the appointment time they told me they opted out of Medicare and Medicare does not recognize the doctor and their receipt would be useless for reimbursement from my insurance company.

When contacting the store he could manager could care less. I drove 100 miles round trip for nothing since I was going to get an exam that my insurance company would reimburse from a real doctor. Beware of their bait and switch policy. They should have told me this when I called And made the appointment and I asked them about the receipt.

Their customer service department leaves much to be desired.I would not join again.

Coopera wrote the review because of not as described at Costco Benefits. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Costco Benefits to "send me a letter apology".

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. Author liked the most prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Costco Benefits and costco customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Costco Benefits?

Comments